This Fundraiser is Over!
Events should be accessible to every body, but most are not.
Get or give conversation starter shirts during the holidays!
The goals of this campaign & what the funding will support.
Contribute & get limited edition t-shirts, or buy early & get perks!
Let's start with this basic principle:
Events are an experience.
Imagine yourself at events...
- making valuable connections
- enjoying good food, new cuisines
- getting info, training & support
- participating in group activities
- being entertained at shows and theaters
... what if you or your guests couldn’t do one or more of these?
Would the event be worth it?
Over 35% don't have full access to events!
- Time: Arranging accommodations require more time and focus than people are willing to spare.
- Money: The smaller the event the tighter the budget, leaving little or no room to provide access.
- Resources: Event hosts who don't know what to do are more likely to say no than they are to help.
We Can Solve This
Photo Credit: Rudi Jeggle
Amnesia Rockfest 2014
Eventida has a plan to overcome these barriers!
- Make requesting and arranging them easy where everyone can just do it with a few clicks.
- Raise awareness and advocate for meeting the needs of this large, underserved audience.
- Connect everybody through an online accommodations marketplace.
Lists: Create a private / public collection of events, invite members & add to other sites.
Events: Got an event site? No problem, create a simple listing. No site? Use Eventida!
Accessibility: Manage access requests & provide or promote access.Get Started
Advertise your services for accessible & inclusive events in our marketplace.
Deep discounts on annual subscription & advertising rates.
Automate your event list, reduce time spent updating your website & mailing list!Order Premium Access
Join the Movement
Subscribe To Updates
It’s easy to miss us on social media. Make sure never to miss an update!